The Knightsbridget TV Bed is available in four standard leather hide colours n- white, Ivory, brown and black. Within the ultra-slim footboard a FREE 32″ SAMSUNG LED television is ready to glide into view at the touch of a button.
The matching leather bedside cabinets feature two deep drawers with elegant brushed nickel handles and an inset opaque glass top. Finished in the same high quality colour-matched leather as the bed, they make an ideal accessory.
WORLD’S THINNEST TV BED! The super-slim footboard is no deeper than 140mm and we hold the patent, so you won’t find another TV bed with such sleek space-saving proportions. Find out What’s in a TV Bed.
- Latest 32-inch Samsung HD-ready LED television with built-in digital Freeview tuner – or even better, upgrade to the Smart model for access to a huge range of online viewing and services
- Whisper-quiet motorised TV lift – unique mechanism stays hidden when TV is raised
- Generous under-bed compartment and pre-wiring for DVD, satellite or games equipment
- Slatted wood sprung base
- Adjustable centre leg for complete stability on any floor surface
- German Motor and UK Electronics for reliability
- Each TV Bed is designed to comply with EU safety regulations and is CE marked and comes with a 2 year warranty.
Delivery and Assembly
We offer FREE DELIVERY* anywhere in the UK and we can even take away your old bed and/or mattress for a small charge.
Assembly and Installation
Once we receive your order, we’ll call you to go through a Pre-Installation Check. This allows us to find out about access to your property, the position of your aerial, room dimensions and other details that will help your installation go smoothly.
Our team deliver, assemble and install the TV Bed for you – and they won’t leave until it’s working perfectly.
Should you ever need to build the TV Bed yourself (for example if you move house) it takes two people just 30 minutes to assemble. You’ll receive clear printed instructions with your delivery, as well as this step-by-step instruction film.
*Clearance products include delivery only. Installation service exclude Scotland, Northern Ireland, and some post codes in England & Wales. Please call to confirm what service we can offer.
Why Buy a tvbed.com Bed?
1. The World’s No.1 TV bed
2. German motor guaranteeing reliability
3. British manufactured electronics
4. Austrian hinge mechanism
5. Latest Samsung LED TV as standard, Smart Television upgrade option available
6. Full cable management
7. 11 years development and testing
8. Assembled in the UK